What’s on sale near you.
- 1 cup cream of coconut
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks, or to taste
- 1 sweet onion, cut into chunks, or to taste
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks, or to taste (optional)
- Add all ingredients to list
- Whisk cream of coconut, lemon juice, bouillon, marjoram, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl until marinade is smooth.
- Combine chicken, red bell pepper, onion, and pineapple in a shallow dish and cover with 1/2 of the marinade. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate, 4 to 6 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chicken, vegetables, and pineapple from the marinade, and shake off excess. Discard remaining marinade. Thread chicken, vegetables, and pineapple onto skewers.
- Grill kabobs on the preheated grill, basting with the remaining marinade occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the vegetables are tender, 5 to 10 minutes per side.
Per Serving: 409 calories; 13 g fat; 49.3 g carbohydrates; 25.9 g protein; 65 mg cholesterol; 363 mg sodium. Full nutrition